In this post, we’ll be taking a look at the fnf GitHub Browser. This is a tool that allows you to browse repositories on GitHub without having to leave your terminal. Let’s get started!
Table of Content
Things You Should Know To use the fnf Github Browser
- You are familiar with GitHub.
- You need to follow through the steps carefully to be able to use the fnf GitHub browser.
How to Installing fnf GitHub
- The fnf GitHub Browser is super easy to use. To get started, simply type in ‘fnf github’ into your terminal and hit enter.
- This will pull up a list of all the repositories to that you have access. From here, you can use the arrow keys to navigate up and down the list.
- To open a repository, simply press enter on it.
- Once you’re in a repository, you can use the arrow keys to navigate through the files and directories.
- To open a file, simply press enter on it. You can also press ‘o’ to open a file in your default text editor or ‘s’ to open it in your browser.
- If you want to go back to the list of repositories, you can press ‘b’. Alternatively, if you want to quit the fnf GitHub Browser, you can press ‘q’.
And that’s all there is to using the fnf GitHub Browser! This is a great tool for anyone who spends a lot of time working with repositories on GitHub. Give it a try and see how much time it saves you!