So you want to use GitHub on your Android device, but you’re not sure how to get started? Don’t worry, it’s actually a pretty simple process. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of downloading and installing GitHub for Android. Let’s get started!
Table of Content
Things You Should Know To Download Github from Android
- You have Github installed on your phone.
- You are familiar with GitHub.
- You need to follow the steps carefully to be able to download GitHub from android.
How to Install GitHub on Android
- The first step is to get the GitHub Android app from the Google Play Store. Download the GitHub app from the Google Play Store on your Android device. When the page loads, click Install.
- Wait for the app to be downloaded and installed on your device by Google Play Store. When the installation is finished, press the OPEN button.
- The following step is to log in to your GitHub account. To proceed, click SIGN IN and enter your login information. To log in to your GitHub account, enter your GitHub username and password and click Sign in. A verification code will be sent to your GitHub email address. To proceed with your account, retrieve the code from your email and enter it in the verification box.
If you’re new to GitHub, select Create a new account. You will be signed in to your GitHub account if you already have one.
- Your account is now operational. There are numerous options for accomplishing various tasks. You can add a new issue by clicking the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the page. All of the repositories in your GitHub account will be accessible. To access them, go to My Work and select Repositories. Another option is Pull Requests, which can be used to retrieve all of your requests in that account. Requests can be created, assigned, mentioned, or asked for.
The steps outlined above should make it simple to set up your GitHub account. You will now be able to continue working on your mobile device without interruption.
GitHub is a great platform for developers to share their code with others. With GitHub for Android, it’s easy to keep up with your favorite repositories or explore new ones right from your phone or tablet. So next time you’re looking for some new code to play with be sure to check out GitHub!