FLV files can’t be read by most video players. Sometimes, you just need to convert them into other formats, such as MP3. The MP3 format reduces the size of audio files without significantly affecting their quality in a way that most of us would notice.
As a result, audio files can be downloaded more quickly and more music can be stored on a device, CD, or computer. Because MP3 is the most adaptable format and can be played back on a variety of devices, FLV to MP3 converters are among the most popular.
You can download the FLV video’s background music or extract the audio for training purposes by converting FLV to MP3. This article will give you the 5 best FLV to MP3 converter online, which is also free to use!
Table of Content
Things You Should Know About FLV Files Converter
- Flash Video is referred to as FLV. Using Adobe Flash Player 6 and newer is used to deliver digital video content (such as TV shows, movies, etc.) over the Internet. Copyright can be protected using the FLV format, which can be quickly and easily imported into Flash.
- In addition to being low-volume, the FLV video format is also appropriate for network expansion. For a very long time, almost all embedded videos on the internet have used Flash Video as their default video format.
Best FLV to MP3 Converter
How can FLV be converted to MP3? With the aid of an effective video converter, you can convert any file, be it an audio or video file, into the desired format. The next section will outline the top 5 video converters for FLV to MP3 audio conversion. The MiniTool Movie Maker program ought to be your first choice.
1. MiniTool Movie Maker
MiniTool Movie Maker is a free FLV to MP3 converter that doesn’t contain any ads and allows you to import a variety of file types, including audio and video (MKV, RMVB, 3GP, MOV, FLV, MP4, MPG, VOB, WMV) (WAV, MP3, FLAC, M4R).
This free video converter has a ton of other great features in addition to changing the format of the video.
- provide a variety of templates, making it simpler to make a cool video.
- assistance with combining videos into one.
- Present a straightforward timeline.
- Many well-liked transitions and effects are supported.
- Include text in the video (titles, captions, and credits).
- Change the brightness, contrast, and saturation of a video by splitting, trimming, or rotating it.
- The most popular internet video formats for exporting videos are MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG2, WEBM, GIF, MP3, etc.
- To reduce the size of the video file, change the resolution.
- Save videos to various platforms.
2. Video Converter Ultimate
The best FLV to MP3 converter is Aiseesoft Video Converter Ultimate, which enables you to quickly and easily convert any FLV video to MP3 audio with excellent quality. To test it out, download this FLV to MP3 converter for free.
ZAMZAR is an online file converter that supports more than 1,200 different conversion types and enables users to convert files without the need to download software tools. Users have the option of downloading the converted file right away from a web browser after the conversion is finished or opting to receive an email with a link to do so. The downloaded file must be saved within a day because the download link is only good for 24 hours.
4. Online Convert
Without having to install any software on your computer, you can convert almost any audio, video, image, document, eBook, and archive file to various formats using the free online media conversion web application known as Online Convert. Its service is entirely free, which is more important.
Convertio is a program that converts files online from one format to another. You can upload files using the software to services like Dropbox and Google Drive. Conversions can be started, then you can exit the app and return once your files have successfully uploaded to your cloud storage.
How to Convert FLV Files to MP3 Using MiniTool Movie Maker
We’ve talked about a few user-friendly video converters above. Any of them can fulfill your file conversion needs, but MiniTool Movie Maker is your best bet if you want the program to carry out a variety of other tasks besides just conversion. As long as you adhere to the instructions below, this straightforward and free FLV to MP3 converter can assist you in quickly converting FLV to MP3.
- On your PC, download, install and start MiniTool Movie Maker.
- Close the window containing the movie templates, or tap Full-Feature Mode to access the main menu.
- To import the FLV file into this program, choose Import Media Files.
- Drag and drop the FLV file onto the timeline or click + to add it.
- Edit the video as you see fit now. You could, for instance, fade audio in or out.
- The export window will appear when you click the Export button in the toolbar.
- Please choose MP3 as the output format in this window. You can choose a suitable resolution, enter a name for the audio file, and specify the store’s location. then press the Export button once more.
MiniTool Movie Maker supports a variety of file conversions, including FLV to MP3, MP4 to MP3, MKV to MP4, and more.
Android users can install the FLV to MP3 APK on their phones to directly download MP3s. Go to Settings > Application Settings > Unknown Sources on your smartphone. Permit downloading apps for Android from untrusted sources. This feature is disabled by default for security reasons. To install apps safely outside of Google Play, make sure your Android device has a current antivirus installed.